Robert Half Accounts Receivable Clerk in New Castle, Delaware
Robert Half is partnering with a maintenance company in New Castle, DE who is seeking an Accounts Receivable Clerk on a long-term contract basis! In this role, you will enter, post and reconcile batches, research and resolve customer A/R issues, prepare aging report, place billing and collection calls, maintain cash receipts journal, update, and reconcile sub-ledger to G/L. The team is rapidly growing and needs a self-start to join the team!
• Perform a variety of basic accounting tasks in accordance with standard procedures, including general accounting tasks at field sites, accounts payable, accounts receivables, and payroll liaison activities
• Reconcile bank accounts, posting and balancing financial data in various ledgers
• Input timesheet data
• Verify of documents and codes
• Process payments and compiling segments of monthly closings and annual reports
• Support, communicate, reinforce and defend the mission, values and culture of the organization
• Provides information as requested to shippers, customers, the sales/marketing department and other stake holder
• Collections: contact existing clients to help resolve payment issues; assist in setting up payment plans
If you or anyone you know has 3-5+ years if relevant experience in a collections and/or accounts receivable role, can work under minimal supervision and is immediately available to start, apply online today or call us at 302-252-3770!
Requirements - AA or BS/BA degree in Accounting or related field preferred
Commercial collections experience required
Comprehensive knowledge of Accounts Receivable (AR)
Strong attention to detail
Current and relevant ERP system experience
Reliable skills in Microsoft Office with excellent Excel skills
Strong analytical skills in basic accounts receivable and accounting policy
2+ years of relevant experience in accounts receivable
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.