Robert Half Pricing Analyst in NEW CASTLE, Delaware
Robert Half Talent Solutions has partnered with a growing client on their search for a Pricing Analyst. In this role, you will assist with determining target pricing for products, developing complex pricing models, and analyze competitor pricing matched with market expectations. As the Pricing Analyst, you will also decipher pricing data to convert into profit-enhancing methods.
· Analyze competitor pricing and market trends
· Develop modeling methods that will increase profitability
· Forecast revenue and market share
· Identify marketing strategies to increase profits
· Prepare pricing analysis reports for management
· Create strategic pricing tools
· Develop and create pricing structures
· Communicate findings effectively and provide pricing suggestions
· Stay current on pricing analysis methods and industry trends
· Bachelor’s degree in Economics or similar
· 5+ years’ experience as a pricing analyst or similar
· Strong understanding of pricing concepts
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Advanced Excel
· Cost Management experience preferred
· Excellent analytical skillset
Reach out to Renee Janolo if you are the ideal Pricing Analyst for this position - 302.985.5183 and reference JO#00800-0012284487.
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.