Robert Half Pricing and Rebate Coordinator in NEW CASTLE, Delaware
Growing company in the Northern Delaware area has a full-time opening for a Pricing and Rebate Coordinator with strong customer service experience. As the Pricing and Rebate Coordinator some of your responsibilities will include: processing incoming orders, maintaining and updating customer records, resolve rebate discrepancies, and approve rebate amounts. The ideal candidate for this role should have outstanding communication skills, ability to multi-task, and great time management skills.
· Receive, exam, and process customer rebates
· Identify updates on regional utility rebate programs
· Answer customer inquiries regarding rebate discrepancies
· Track rebate transactions/activities
· Develop and train on new utility programs
· Build strong vendor relationships
· Perform monthly reconciliations
· Secure accurate and timely processing of rebates
· Perform program audits
· Assist with department projects/initiatives
· Bachelor’s degree preferred
· 1-2 years of customer service experience
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Strong Excel
· High attention to detail
Reach out to Renee Janolo if interested in this Pricing and Rebate Coordinator role - 302.985.5183 and reference JO#00800-0012336408.
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.