Robert Half Purchasing Manager in New Castle, Delaware
Robert Half Talent Solutions has partnered with one of their premier clients on their search for a thorough Purchasing Manager. This candidate will develop purchasing strategies, monitor procurement and delivery transactions, manage contract negotiation, and ensure timely delivery of all goods and services. The ideal Purchasing Manager should have international purchasing experience along with production planning, supply chain, materials management and manufacturing.
· Implement purchasing strategies
· Oversee daily purchasing activities
· Review and analyze price variances
· Monitor new product forecast
· Determine cost effective materials
· Negotiate supplier management pricing
· Monitor vendor performance
· Provide cost management
· Improve purchasing systems and processes
· Train and mentor new employees
· Bachelors degree in Accounting or Business Operations preferred
· 2+ years management experience w/ 5+ years of procurement/logistics
· Advanced Microsoft Office Suite skills
· Great Plains experience a plus
· Strong critical thinking skills
· International purchasing experience preferred
· Light Travel
Reach out to Renee Janolo if interested in this Purchasing Manager role - 302.985.5183 and reference JO#00800-0012298425.
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.