Robert Half International Medical Scheduler in New Haven, Connecticut
Robert Half is working with a client who is in need of a Medical Scheduler in the greater New Haven area. This Scheduler will be responsible for interacting with patients on a daily basis.
To perform general scheduling functions of the department with medical offices,patients and other hospital departments. Schedule all procedures. Register all outpatients for services. Integrates ancillary services to provide efficient and effective utilization of the department. Provides physicians and their office staff a coordinated and timely system for scheduling procedures. Projects a professional image and positive attitude. Demonstrates effective customer service. Registration accountability of errors reviewed monthly.
If you are interested please apply now for immediate consideration!
• Heavy appointment scheduling
• Answering calls from busy scheduling queue
• Assessing callers’ needs to appropriate clinician
• Documenting all communication with internal staff, patients, insurance companies, and physicians
• 2+ years of related experience within the medical field
• Ability to demonstrate a dependable, and responsible approach while effectively assisting physician's, patients and teammates
• Excellent computer skills.
• Scheduling experience a must.
• Highly committed team player; proactive self-starter; reliable and able to be flexible in a changing environment.
• Ability to multi-task. Detail oriented and highly organized.
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.