Robert Half International Support Project Manager/Lead in New Hope, Minnesota
We have a client with a really exciting opportunity for someone to run their own small shop and impact IT change for an organization! Our client is looking for someone to be their main internal IT support for mainlys Windows server work but also some desktop level and networking as well. This person will partner with a managed service provider they work with to keep things running and plan future updates to their infrastructure.
• Set up workstations with computers and necessary peripheral devices (routers, printers etc.)
• Check computer hardware (HDD, mouses, keyboards etc.) to ensure functionality
• Install and configure appropriate software and functions according to specifications
• Develop and maintain local networks in ways that optimize performance working with IT managed services provider
• Ensure security and privacy of networks and computer systems including cybersecurity requirements
• Provide orientation and guidance to users on how to operate new software and computer equipment
• Organize and schedule upgrades and maintenance without deterring others from completing their work
• Perform troubleshooting to diagnose and resolve problems (repair or replace parts, debugging etc.)
• Maintain records/logs of repairs and fixes and maintenance schedule
• Maintain system documentation
• Identify computer or network equipment shortages and place orders
Anyone interested should contact Robert Brommel at 651-503-6365 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more details!
Windows server administration experience
Desktop level and some Cisco network familiarity
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with some of the best companies on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the technology jobs that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Robert Half Technology office at 888.490.4429 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/technology to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: New Hope, MN
Date Posted: September 15, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 02310-0011559887
Staffing Area: Technology u0026 IT