Robert Half HRIS Analyst in NEW HYDE PARK, New York
Description • Provide Workday support and assist with solutions to include development, testing, maintenance, reporting and integration.
• Develop ad hoc reports to support data requests from internal clients. Recommend and define logic for reports, develop standard reporting to meet business requirements, and offer technical solutions to gain process efficiency and improve data integrity.
• Ensure system accuracy through regular audits, recognizing data problems or inconsistencies by understanding Workday data feeds and how they work with other business systems.
• Review, test and implement upgrades in Workday (including weekly updates, semi-annual feature releases, and ongoing changes), participating as a technical team member for module testing and upgrades.
• Provide point-of-contact technical assistance to both HR SMEs and End-Users of Workday, including reporting, troubleshooting and queries as needed.
• Consult with HR SMEs and other departments to determine HRIS needs.
• Document processes, identify HR concerns, and compile data analysis reports.
• Perform application upgrades, as well as and providing training and technical support.
• Review business process approvals in a timely manner (terminations, job changes, etc.).
• Assist with Workday Community searches to investigate and resolve issues.
• Support best practice technical solutions to meet business requirements. Requirements Account Coding, Account Management, Account Records, Account Setup, Procurement, Onboarding, Benefits Administration
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.