Robert Half Accounts Payable/Receivable Specialist in New Orleans, Louisiana
3 excellent opportunities with our well-established and growing clients Payables Specialist, Receivables Accountant and Billing clerk to manage the production of accurate and timely payables, receivables and billing while communicating effectively, and deliver strong internal customer service while working in a deadline-driven environment for this organization. This permanent employment opportunity is based in the New Orleans, Louisiana area. Submit your application today!
What you will get to do on a daily basis:
· Assist in the weekly and daily processing of payments. This may include performing the payment selection, printing the checks and / or matching printed checks to the outstanding invoices.
· Perform inquiries and research on unusual balances, old or past due invoices, as well as on invoices in question by a vendor, regional office or other employee of the firm.
· Receive and respond to all communications received throughout the day within three hours of receipt. If a particular request cannot be addressed within this time frame, the response should contain a timeframe for when the request will be settled. Communications may include telephone conversations, voice mails, e-mails, printed mail or personal visits.
· Maintain vendor database files, assuring the accuracy of current vendor master files information, such as vendor name, address and tax identification information for the purpose of annual Form 1099’s. This will include the responsibility of obtaining Form W-9’s on all new vendors and maintaining these completed forms in an organized manner.
· Process cash receipts timely, accurately apply receipts to outstanding invoices, and resolve unapplied/unallocated receipts in a timely manner.
· Ensure the daily cash collections report is prepared timely and accurately.
· Preparation and processing of reallocation and reclass entries as assigned.
Great pay and excellent benefits for all 3 roles in office daily. Our client prefers a business related degree and 3+ years in a professional corporate setting with high volume payables, receivables or billing. For extremely confidential consideration please apply today or call Carrie Lewis CPA at 504-383-0612
A Bachelors Degree in Accounting, Finance is or Business is preferred, but not required dependent upon experience. 3+ years of experience is required. Timeliness and accuracy, attention to detail, initiative, flexibility to working hours and deadlines and the ability to prioritize are key competencies for this position.
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.