Robert Half International Controller in New Orleans, Louisiana
Exciting opportunity for a Controller with an established industrial services client in the New Orleans area! Robert Half Finance and Accounting is recruiting for a Controller to play a key role on the accounting team and partner heavily with operations and leadership team. Competitive salary, bonus and benefits package offered for this direct hire opportunity.
To be considered for an interview, candidates must have the following:
• Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance required
• CPA required; MBA preferred
• Industrial services, logistics, or manufacturing industry experience within mid to large sized organization
• Minimum of 7 years of progressive accounting experience required with at least 2 years in a management/controller capacity
• Expertise in general ledger, financial analysis, cost accounting, financial closing and reporting, internal controls, compliance, inventory management, budgeting/forecasting and related activities required
• Ability to handle both high level and day to day functions while working directly with accounting/administration team, executive leaders and operations
• Ability to make sound decisions and function independently in a fast paced environment
• Strong Excel and ERP experience required (Dynamics, Great Plains, SAP, Navision, Infor, etc.)
For extremely confidential consideration, please contact Hayley Euper at 504-529-2691 or apply today! Thank you for your interest in Robert Half Finance and Accounting!
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.