Robert Half International Controller in New Orleans, Louisiana
Robert Half Finance & Accounting is partnering with an established but growing construction client in New Orleans in search of a dynamic Controller. This is an exceptional opportunity for an ambitious candidate who is ready to start a long term career with growth potential to CFO. Our privately held client offers a very competitive compensation, benefits package, and bonus potential. Under the direction of the leadership team, the Controller will oversee and manage the financial activities of the company, including providing leadership and direction to the accounting team.
To be considered for an interview, candidates will have the following:
• 8+ years of progressive full cycle accounting experience
• Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance required; CPA required
• Experience in construction industry required
• Experience in corporate tax or previous public accounting tax experience highly preferred
• Extensive financial reporting, budgeting, forecasting, month end close, financial statement preparation, accounts payable, cost accounting, billing and receivables experience required
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills for daily interaction with executive team, clients and staff members
• Go getter mentality with a desire for professional growth
• Hands on leadership experience and ability to thrive in a fast paced environment with constantly changing priorities
• Proficiency in ERP (Deltek, Sage, Viewpoint, SAP, Dynamics, etc.) and Excel
For confidential consideration, contact Hayley Euper at 504-529-2691 or apply today! Thank you for your interest in Robert Half!
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.