Robert Half International Staff Accountant in New Orleans, Louisiana
Robert Half Finance and Accounting is partnering with our New Orleans industrial services client for a Staff Accountant. This direct hire opportunity offers a competitive compensation and benefits package and a fast-paced, collaborative, exciting work environment.
• Support timely financial close, including assigned journal entries, balance sheet account reconciliations, accruals and overall maintenance of all operational management accounts.
• Maintain and update records and reports for profit and loss, taxes, liabilities, and assets.
• Prepare and file sales and ad valorem tax returns for various tax authorities monthly but not limited to conducting tax research and maintenance of tax matrices.
• Prepare and review monthly/quarterly/annual financial statements and management reports.
• Responsible for all fixed asset accounting and monthly depreciation.
• Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance
• Minimum of 2 years of full cycle experience in a fast paced environment
• Superior Excel and QuickBooks software skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
For confidential consideration, please contact Brandy Baham at 504-529-2691 or apply today! Thank you for your interest in Robert Half Finance & Accounting!
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.