Robert Half Account Supervisor/Director in NEW YORK, New York
Description Creative Marketing & Production company seeking account director for 3-6 month contract opportunity to assist with end to end account services.
● Sets the strategic tone, direction and supervision of existing accounts. Understands the clients’ needs and provides impactful solutions
● Maintains on-going relationship with clients after the initial “sell-in” phase; ensures streamlined communication between internal departments and clients
● Participates in and facilitates the creation and development of new business proposals for existing clients with accountability for content and quality
● Oversee the Account Management team/department to ensure quality execution that drives toward client’s business objectives and key metrics; and to ensure that the team also builds and grows the revenue and profitability of their assigned clients
● Collaborates with internal teams (Strategy, Project Management, Creative, Finance) to ensure that
campaign goals, budgeting and scheduling parameters are adhered to as outlined in the RFP.
● Accountable for deliverables on a weekly/monthly basis; managing up to Executive team and
Business development lead
● Defines and implements processes as they relate to account management/client services
● Networks, builds, and manages client relationships to curate longevity in the space
● Motivate account group team to ensure a high level of client satisfaction
● Lead monthly account team meetings, including opportunities to educate, share
knowledge, and inspire the full team
● Develop direct reports through mentoring, coaching, and by creating individual development plans
with goals, measurable steps and timelines. Promote growth experiences on the job through unique
● Maintain a holistic look at agency growth and development, beyond single account assignments
● Engage in agency planning efforts for monthly and yearly growth Requirements Account Management Innovation starts with people.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.