Robert Half Administrative Assistant and Receptionist in NEW YORK, New York
You'll receive top-notch benefits, a nice work space/office, and a thriving team culture in this Administrative Assistant and Receptionist position. Are you looking to advance your career as an Administrative professional with a well-known and successful organization? Then this job might be for you. This permanent Administrative Assistant and Receptionist position is located in the New York, New York, area. Don't wait to apply with Robert Half if you think you're a good fit!
Your responsibilities in this role:
Answers all incoming calls and visitor welcoming
• Receive and sort mail, packages, and deliveries
• Call for messenger pick up/ drop off, print FedEx labels
• Keep Track of Certificate of Insurances on SiteCompli
• Maintain news articles organized and keep up to date
• Maintain publications, delivery, and renewals
• Maintain kitchen with supplies (coffee, milk, cups)
• Update tenant information/work orders on Building link
• Assists all departments in scanning documents
• Assist in coordinating corporate functions including invitation, RSVP, seating arrangement, etc.
• Assist in calling copier repairs
• Assist with the postage machine
If this person is you, please submit a word document version of your resume to victoria.vajda@roberthalf
Degree is preferred
Experience with high volume data entry
Prior experience in MS Office
Answering Inbound Calls experience desired
Knowledge of Administrative Assistance
Ability to multitask and communicate well with individuals of all backgrounds
1+ years of experience required
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.