Robert Half Associate in NEW YORK, New York
Asset Management organization is looking to hire an Associate, FP& A to support their Real Estate fund which will be going public in the future. This position will NOT be doing deal due diligence, but will be more focused on traditional financial analysis and reporting. This organization will be returning back to the office in October with a hybrid 3 days in the office work schedule, as such they are seeking locally based candidates only.
• Assist with annual business plan preparation and quarterly reforecasts including review of capital planning, reconciliation of variances to prior forecast and detailed analysis of current strategy
• Create and maintain fund and company operational models
• Assist in financing of real estate debt
• Maintain internal databases to ensure accurate financial and operational reporting
• Assist in the preparation of ad hoc strategic analysis
• Produce weekly/monthly standardized reporting packages for distribution to senior management team
• Assist in other projects such as board presentations, investor relations, cash management, M& A, equity raise, strategic planning, etc.
Please send resumes directly to saravana.velayutham@roberthalf
If you are already working with one of my Permanent Placement colleagues in the Tristate area, please reach out to them about this position quoting Job Reference number: 02940-0011978845
• Bachelors in Accounting, Finance, Economics etc
• 3+ years of finance experience from the Financial Services and/or Real Estate industry
• Strong Excel and financial modeling skills
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.