Robert Half International Attorney/Lawyer in New York, New York
Experienced M& A Attorney
A prominent corporate boutique law firm has an open position for a highly-skilled mid-level/senior M& A Associate who is looking to independently manage their own caseload.
How you will make an impact
· Drafting, reviewing and negotiating real estate purchase agreements, asset purchase agreements, operations transfer agreements, merger agreements, stock purchase agreements, letters of intent and related agreements.
· Representing borrows in conventional financing transactions
· Drafting partnership agreements, joint ventures and LLC operating agreements
· Closing M& A transactions, and conducting due diligence
What we're looking for
· 5+ years of M& A experience at a law firm
· High attention to detail and possess excellent organizational and writing skills
· Excellent academic credentials and references
· Ability to thrive in a dynamic, high pressure environment, to prioritize deals and adapt to quick changes while remaining diligent
About Robert Half Legal
Located in North America and major cities around the world, Robert Half Legal is the premier provider of legal staffing and consulting solutions on a full-time, project, and temporary basis, serving both law firms and corporate legal departments. We also provide project and eDiscovery teams and workspace for a wide range of initiatives, including litigation support, mergers and acquisitions and document review matters. Our dedicated teams' industry experience allows us to quickly match skilled legal professionals with the best available jobs. We offer challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and skills-enhancement training.
© 2021 Robert Half Legal. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Robert Half Legal matches legal professionals and consultants with remote or on-site jobs on a full-time, project and temporary basis, serving both law firms and corporate legal departments. We also provide teams for complex projects, including litigation, eDiscovery, data privacy, and mergers and acquisitions.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5592. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.