Robert Half AVP Operations - Corporate Banking in NEW YORK, New York
Robert Half Financial Services are currently recruiting for an AVP Operations role, at an international Corporate Bank based in midtown Manhattan New York. Our client requires 7+ years’ Corporate Banking Operations experience with knowledge of Syndicated Loans, Letters of Credit, Fixed Income, Money Markets and the Flexcube system is advantageous. The role is hybrid remote and requires 3 days per week in the midtown office.
• Responsible for the accurate and timely processing of all the branch’s transactions. This includes the Flexcube System, The Federal Reserve Bank of New York, Citibank’s CitiDirect for Securities and CD Issuance, Wells Fargo’s Commercial Electronic Office.
• Responsible for the accurate billing of all corporate customers for loan interest, letter of credit fees, etc.
• Maintain accurate records to ensure that all transactions are paid and received with accurate amounts and value dates. Keep a log of all investigations regarding same, and liaise with the appropriate correspondent to ensure that all investigations are resolved in a timely manner.
• Perform a real time reconciliation of our USD Clearing Nostro account to ensure that all funds are paid and received during the course of the day.
• Monitor the daily money position for the NY Branch at all active Nostro accounts and verify this position with the Treasury Department.
• Maintain daily statistics by product.
• Ensure that all information pertaining to the operation of the back office is available and can be accessed in the event of a disaster. This includes verifying that all pertinent information has been scanned and saved on the “Q” drive on a daily basis. Key participant in the Branch’s yearly disaster recovery test, including planning and implementation.
• Ensure that all files pertaining to daily work and/or investigations are kept orderly and up to date.
• Review the reports produced during the end-of-day process to ensure that all future dated items (upcoming) will be processed, reset and/or settled on the appropriate value date.
• Backup for the IT Manager. This includes performing all daily routines and procedures including backups, end of day runs, etc.
• Projects as directed by the Head of Operations and or the General Manager.
7+ years’ Banking Operations experience at an International Corporate Bank
Knowledge of Syndicated Loans, Letters of Credit, Fixed Income, Money Markets
Experience with the Flexcube system is advantageous
The AVP Operations role requires 3 days per week in the midtown Manhattan office, so please only apply if you are able to travel to this location, have relevant experience for the role and are eligible to work in the United States. The salary is flexible dependent on experience, the range is $100-125k base plus bonus. If your profile matches the above criteria, please add me on LinkedIn and email me directly. Trishan Khareghat
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.