Robert Half International CFO in NEW YORK, New York
NYC located Healthcare client is looking to hire a CFO to their team. This individual will manage the accounting, finance and risk management operations for the company.
The position will report directly to the CEO and manage a team of 3. This position is currently in the office 5 days/week, as such seeking only locally based candidates.
• Supervise employees performing financial reporting, accounting, billing, collections, payroll, and budgeting duties.
• Develop internal control policies, guidelines, and procedures for activities such as budget administration, cash and credit management, and accounting.
• Maintain current knowledge of organizational policies and procedures, federal and state policies and directives, and current accounting standards.
• Direct preparation of financial statements, business activity reports, financial position forecasts, annual budgets, or reports required by regulatory agencies.
• Analyze the financial details of past, present, and expected operations to identify development opportunities and areas where improvement is needed.
• Advise management on short-term and long-term financial objectives, policies, and actions.
• Monitor financial activities and details, such as cash flow and reserve levels, to ensure that all legal and regulatory requirements are met.
• Develop and maintain relationships with banking, insurance, and nonorganizational accounting personnel to facilitate financial activities.
• Conduct or coordinate audits of accounts and financial transactions to ensure compliance with state and federal requirements and statutes.
• Develops financial well-being of the organization by providing financial projections and accounting services, preparing growth plans, and directing staff.
• Develops finance organizational strategies by contributing financial and accounting information, analysis, and recommendations to strategic thinking and direction and establishing functional objectives in line with organizational objectives.
• Establishes finance operational strategies by evaluating trends; establishing critical measurements; determining production, productivity, quality, and customer-service strategies; designing systems; accumulating resources; resolving problems; and implementing change.
• Develops organization prospects by studying economic trends and revenue opportunities; projecting acquisition and expansion prospects; analyzing organization operations; identifying opportunities for improvement, cost reduction, and systems enhancement; and accumulating capital to fund expansion.
• Develops financial strategies by forecasting capital, facilities, and staff requirements; identifying monetary resources; and developing action plans.
• Monitors financial performance by measuring and analyzing results, initiating corrective actions, and minimizing the impact of variances.
Please send resumes directly to saravana.velayutham@roberthalf
If you are already working with one of my Permanent Placement colleagues in the Tristate area, please reach out to them about this position quoting Job Reference number: 02940-0011835117
• MBA or Bachelors in Finance/Accounting/Economics.
• CPA a plus
• Healthcare experience industry a must. Would consider someone from Investment Banking who focuses on the Healthcare industry.
• 10+ years Accounting/Finance experience with 5+ years in a CFO/VP level capacity
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.