Robert Half International Database Technology Manager in NEW YORK, New York
Description • Experience managing reports
• Ability to mentor entry level team members
• Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
• Strong background in statistical analysis, digital analytics.
• Superior ability to build and deliver impactful presentations at senior levels
• Attention to detail
• Comfortable actively participating and contributing in meeting settings with multiple stakeholders
• Capacity for problem conceptualization and solution design through analytical thinking
• Strong verbal, written, and organizational skills
• Experience with Tableau, ETL processes and site tagging
• Experience with data-management, statistical and optimization languages, ideally SAS/R/SQL/GAMS Requirements Base SAS, Tableau, Python
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.