Robert Half International Director, Finance & HR in NEW YORK, New York
Non Profit organization is looking to hire a Director, Finance and HR to their team. This is a stand-alone position reporting into the CEO of the organization.
Prior HR experience is NOT required.
The Director, Finance & Human Resources is responsible for back-office controllership and Finance strategies of organization, as well as progressively adding responsibility for the Human Resources process and People strategies. This role is also responsible for Coordinator, Data & Analytics, who is responsible for data accuracy and quality for the organization and works closely with the Board Finance committee and manages the NetSuite relationship. This role reports directly to the President & CEO., but works closely with the Director, Operations to jointly manage the back-office operations of the organization.
Major tasks and responsibilities of position:
● Develop and implement finance and HR strategies (liaise with HR provider)
● Lead budgeting and planning process, assist chapters and programs as needed with
● Work closely with Board Finance committee
● Manage all elements of cash flow, revenue and expense accounting and recording
● Manage relationship with NetSuite rep
● Manage and evaluate insurance needs and policies across org
● Oversee annual tax audit process
● Review and update on annual basis organization manuals (Accounting, Employee Handbook)
and policies (Expense, Use of Credit Card, Conflict of Interest, etc) as appropriate
● Conducting analysis
● Organizing, planning and executing
● Defining the opportunity / problem
Please send resumes directly to saravana.velayutham@roberthalf
If you are already working with one of my Permanent Placement colleagues in the Tristate area, please reach out to them about this position quoting Job Reference number: 02940-0011888496
● Accounting/Finance/Economics degree
● 3+ years Non Profit Accounting experience
● Will also look at Senior Auditors from Public who audit nonprofit clients
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.