Robert Half International Director/Manager Financial Reporting in NEW YORK, New York
A fast-growing blockchain company in the New York City area is hiring a Financial Reporting Manager. The position is newly created and will play a key role in developing and managing internal and external reporting for the organization.
The ideal candidate has a Big4 foundation and a background in financial reporting and analysis, technical analysis, and knowledge of GAAP standards.
The job offers growth and leadership potential as the company continues to drive revenue and take market-share.
If interested in this role, please send your resume to kristin.kelleher@roberthalf with subject heading “Financial Reporting Manager”.
• Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements for management, the board and external stakeholders
• Prepare quarterly financial reports for regulatory reporting
• Prepare financial reporting packages for management, the board and investors
• Monitor and ensure timely identification and compliance with evolving accounting guidance, provide US GAAP interpretation and prepare technical memorandums that document issues in a clear, logical and comprehensive manner
• Manage communications with external auditors on external financial statements and accounting issues to ensure auditor agreement with company decisions on accounting disclosures, and issues
• Assist in the coordination of annual audit and quarterly review activities of external auditors
• Assist in creating, implementing and maintaining comprehensive accounting policy documents to improve clarity and consistency
• Assist in implementing and maintaining reporting procedures to comply with internal control requirements
• Perform continuous assessment of the close process and process re-engineering to reduce the timing to close the financial period
• Support month end and year end closing
• Participate in other projects as required
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.