Robert Half Event Marketing Director in New York, New York
Description · Actively contribute to the business plans for events.
· Give strategic input into marketing plans and ensure their quality and execution.
· Recruit, coach, and train marketing staff to ensure best practices.
· Oversee the social media strategy.
· Increase the effectiveness of the marketing function.
· Report on the effectiveness of marketing campaigns.
· Write clear, persuasive, compelling content for our websites, emails, sales collateral, social media, newsletters, and blogs.
· Work with various departments internally to help hit attendee growth targets.
· Research and secure relationships with leading media partners and the press.
· Plan and execute a marketing campaign for at least one event per annum.
· Work with the Managing Director to set appropriate marketing budgets and with the Marketing team to ensure they are adhered to.
· Ensure brand guidelines are adhered to across events.
· Balance multiple priorities at a time.
· Assisting with ad hoc marketing projects. Requirements Corporate Events, B2B Marketing Innovation starts with people.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half works to put you in the best position to succeed. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity - whenever you choose - even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/us/en/mobile-app) and get 1-tap apply, notifications of AI-matched jobs, and much more.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals, including medical, vision, dental, and life and disability insurance. Hired contract/temporary professionals are also eligible to enroll in our company 401(k) plan. Visit roberthalf.gobenefits.net for more information.