Robert Half Forensic Accountant in NEW YORK, New York
Professional Services/Consulting client is looking to hire a Forensic Accountant/Senior Associate to their team. The individual will report to the Director of the Consulting Group. This team is a sub-division in the firm and provides critical support in the areas of: financial analysis, forensic accounting, valuation analysis, and regulatory aspects of the cases.
· Review and identify documents relevant to a dispute or investigation.
· Analyze financial transactions for a variety of situations, including the evaluation of business performance, economic motivations, valuation considerations, and fraud.
· Assist in preparing presentations and reports for clients and their boards, providing strategic recommendations, financial analysis, and case findings.
· Balance multiple projects and responsibilities.
Please send resumes directly to saravana.velayutham@roberthalf
If you are already working with one of my colleagues from Robert Half, please share your interest with them in regards to position 02940-0011970399
Account Analysis, CPA, Business Valuation, Forensic AccountingRequirements:
· 5+ years experience out of a top 20 Public Accounting Firm, Forensic Accounting Firm or other Consulting/Professional Services Firm
· CPA or CFE high preferred
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.