Identity and Access Management Analyst in NEW YORK, New York
Robert Half is looking for a SailPoint IAM Analyst for our client here in New York, NY. Below are the requirements of the position. If interested, please apply!
• Minimum 3 years of experience in implementing Identity and Access Management solutions at an enterprise level
• Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, and be proficient with discussing IAM concepts in layman terms
• Must be proficient with ILM components
• Excellent knowledge and understanding of SailPoint IAM concepts
• Excellent knowledge and understanding of various SSO and MFA concepts
• Strong working experience in administration and support of IAM products (SailPoint, Okta / Ping preferred)
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.