Robert Half International IT Manager in NEW YORK, New York
Description I am urgently recruiting for a Netsuite IT manager for one of my best clients in NYC. This is a Hybrid role where the ideal candidate can come to the office twice a week if needed. My customer is a NYC based direct-to-consumer premium wireless audio company. The company has extended its sales territory to over 10 countries with plans for even more growth in 2021. They are seeking a well-rounded talent to deliver in a fast-paced environment. The customer believes in the go-getters, the early risers, the performers and one-more-milers of the world and that’s who they want to be a part of the team. The accepted candidate will report to the CEO and will oversee all systems maintenance, implementations, integrations, hardware acquisitions and installations.
**Hybrid role. IT Manager up to 140K plus bonus (15 to 20%).
E-Commerce---E-Commerce---E-Commerce and NetSuite, NetSuite, NetSuite
If you are absolutely certain that you possess, MOST- If not ALL, the skills below, call me immediately at 516-410-0657 followed by emailing me at (address will be given when you call me) a WORD version of your resume reflecting the requirements of the role. No must be eligible to work in the U.S.. This a FULL-TIME role with great benefits.
The ideal candidate would have familiarity with E-Commerce practices and experience in a NetSuite environment.
• Oversee IT operations, systems, and provide direction, guidance, and training to respective team members
• Develop and implement strategy as it relates to the organization's IT infrastructure growth
• Develop, manage, and track the IT department's annual budget while controlling budget and reporting on expenditure
• Ensure smooth ecommerce order processing, product fulfillment, inventory reconciliation and accounting operation by monitoring the performance of various internal and external systems: Netsuite, 3PL Warehouse system, Shopify, Paypal, Bank integrations, Loop, Returnly, etc…
• Set up EDI on Netsuite for B2B business
• 5+ years NetSuite Admin experience; Workflows, Scripting, Plugins and Bundles.
• 5+ years NetSuite Integration experience w/ Celigo required including, but not limited to, 3PL, Shopify and EDI.
• 10+ years IT operations, supervising technology teams, and overseeing large information technology projects Requirements Netsuite CRM, NetSuite Development, Oracle NetSuite Technologies, New3E Ecommerce Solutions, BtoB - Business to Business, Business to Business Integration (B2Bi), Business-to-business to Consumer (B2B2C), Operational Metrics, Operational Performance, Operational Reporting
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.