Robert Half Legal Secretary in NEW YORK, New York
• National law firm in NYC is looking for 5+years of general litigation legal administrative experience
• Will be responsible for legal administrative tasks assisting attorneys with document production (including formatting briefs and pleadings), proofreading, e-filing in NY and Federal courts, client contact and other admin related tasks.
• Support is for Managing Partner and team - very balanced and quality of life position. No significant overtime! They have staff that tend to after hours work.
• Generous salary range, 401k with match, 20 days off, bonus structure, collegial atmosphere.
• Hybrid schedule / half week remote.
If you're interested and have the requisite experience, please send resumes to natasha [dot] vandergriendt [at] rhi [dot] [com] for consideration or connect with me on LinkedIn with a short note referencing the position (No. 02940-0012324045)
5+ years of litigation experience as a legal secretary.
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5592. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.