Robert Half Machine Learning Engineer in NEW YORK, New York
Description YOU WILL OWN & COLLABORATE ON:
• Build modern web applications by leveraging Machine Learning algorithms and cutting-edge Deep Learning techniques
• Design and employ sophisticated analytic methodologies to help clients work through challenging marketing planning issues and business questions.
• Identify & help implement innovative ways to drive efficiency in our data and modeling processes
• Collaborate as part of a team to recommend methodology solutions that will lead to more informed decisions and improved business performance
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE YOU WILL NEED:
• Advanced Degree in a quantitative field (e.g., data science, computer science etc.)
• 2+ years working experience preferred.
• Deep knowledge with Machine Learning and Statistical Modeling
• Proficient with Python
• Prior experience with SQL
• Prior experience with ReactJS preferred
• Technical understanding of algorithm complexity, probability & statistics • Obsessive attention to detail
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Great work ethic and intellectual curiosity
• Desire and ability to work well with others in a team environment Requirements Python, Microsoft SQL, React.js, Algorithm Development
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.