Robert Half International Manager Financial Reporting in NEW YORK, New York
Law Firm client is looking to hire a Manager of Financial Reporting to their team. . Reporting to the Controller, this role will assist in the management of critical financial and accounting activities.
• Prepare daily, weekly, monthly and annual financial reports and statements.
• Generate month-end close reports and prepare management package.
• Prepare general ledger account analysis and reconciliations.
• Complete regulatory and industry compliance reports and surveys.
• Prepare & review bank reconciliations.
• Document/create policies and procedures.
• Assist with the financial system migration.
• Assist with annual budget; calculate and investigate variances.
• Prepare reports and analyses for the annual external review.
• Supervise an Accounts Payable team of three in all daily functions, ensuring that vendor invoices are processed and paid accurately and timely in accordance with firm guidelines; automate manual processes; train, mentor and evaluate staff.
• Serve as the backup for the processing of semi-monthly payroll using ADP Workforce Now.
Please send resumes directly to saravana.velayutham@roberthalf
If you are already working with one of my Permanent Placement colleagues in the Tristate area, please reach out to them about this position quoting Job
Reference number: 02940-0011858087
• Bachelors in Accounting/Finance/Economics
• 6+ years Law Firm Accounting/Reporting experience
• Accounts Payable experience required
• Elite experience required
• ADP payroll experience required
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.