Robert Half Marketing Communications Coordinator in NEW YORK, New York
Description • Working with Principals, design staff and marketing team members to develop proposals for both public and private entities
• Managing and scheduling firm’s Social Media and E-Blasts/Newsletters and collaborating on strategy
• Working with Principals, design staff and marketing team members to develop and produce qualifications, presentations and award submissions
• Developing new marketing materials to support strategic initiatives including special brochures, books, campaigns and mailings
• Developing and maintaining digital marketing material templates and content including project data, descriptions, photography and renderings.
• Supporting firm PR efforts including press releases, image management, articles, conferences and speaking engagements
• Assisting with website redevelopment and ongoing content management Requirements Proposals - RFPs, Graphic Design, Social Media Innovation starts with people.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5565. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.