Robert Half International Paralegal in New York, New York
Commercial and Residential Real Estate Paralegal
A prominent law firm has an immediate opening for a highly skilled and articulate real estate paralegal. If you are a motivated self-starter and standout colleague with good computer skills and ability to multi-task, with a real passion for the legal industry, this may be the position for you.
How you will make an impact
• Assist with the preparation and/or filing of registration documents, forms, etc.
• Assist with all phases of commercial and residential real estate, including sale, exchange, purchase, development, construction financing and refinancing and leasing
• Draft and review contracts, deeds, leases, purchase and sale agreements, and estoppels
• Order, review and file title reports, surveys, settlement statements, lien searches, and exceptions documents
• Draft, track and maintenance of closing checklists
What we're looking for
· 3+ years of experience as a commercial and/or residential real estate paralegal
· Critical thinking, problem solving, ability to work independently
· Ability to take ownership of projects, writing and negotiating, planning and organizing
· Attention to detail and accuracy, confidentiality
· Proficient in Microsoft word and excel
· Strong verbal and written communication skills with a customer service mindset
The firm is also willing to offer you a competitive compensation. Contact us today to grow your paralegal career!
About Robert Half Legal
Located in North America and major cities around the world, Robert Half Legal is the premier provider of legal staffing and consulting solutions on a full-time, project, and temporary basis, serving both law firms and corporate legal departments. We also provide project and eDiscovery teams and workspace for a wide range of initiatives, including litigation support, mergers and acquisitions and document review matters. Our dedicated teams' industry experience allows us to quickly match skilled legal professionals with the best available jobs. We offer challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and skills-enhancement training.
© 2019 Robert Half Legal. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Robert Half Legal matches legal professionals and consultants with remote or on-site jobs on a full-time, project and temporary basis, serving both law firms and corporate legal departments. We also provide teams for complex projects, including litigation, eDiscovery, data privacy, and mergers and acquisitions.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5592. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.