Robert Half Paralegal in NEW YORK, New York
A business litigation firm has an immediate need for an experienced and highly motivated litigation paralegal.
How you will make an impact
· Perform legal research using Westlaw, LexisNexis and Pacer
· Proofread and cite check litigation documents using Bluebook
· Prepare and file legal documents
· Organize and track case files
· Assist in trial preparation
What we're looking for
· 3+ years of experience and knowledge of litigation
· 2+ years experience cite-checking legal documents
· Critical thinking, problem solving, ability to work independently
· Ability to take ownership of projects, writing and negotiating, planning and organizing
· Attention to detail and accuracy, confidentiality
· Proficient in Microsoft word and excel
bout Robert Half Legal Located in North America and major cities around the world, Robert Half Legal is the premier provider of legal staffing and consulting solutions on a full-time, project, and temporary basis, serving both law firms and corporate legal departments. We also provide project and eDiscovery teams and workspace for a wide range of initiatives, including litigation support, mergers and acquisitions and document review matters. Our dedicated teams' industry experience allows us to quickly match skilled legal professionals with the best available jobs. We offer challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and skills-enhancement training.
© 2021 Robert Half Legal. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5592. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.