Robert Half Paralegal in New York, New York
Our client, a global knowledge-on-demand service provider, is seeking a Corporate Paralegal. Our client provides a suite of on-demand-knowledge to investment funds, consultancies, Fortune 500 companies and nonprofits. As a Paralegal, you will develop in a high-growth, fast-paced commercial environment. Our client will provide you with autonomy and independence in your day-to-day work and give you the opportunity to take ownership of your workflows.
• Preparing and drafting legal documentation;
• Assisting attorneys with the negotiation and documentation of client contracts and third party vendor/ supply chain contracts;
• Conducting legal research and assisting with the preparation of internal policies and training materials;
• Liaising with cross-functional teams and actively managing internal and external stakeholders;
• Issue-spotting and appropriately escalating risks and concerns;
• Managing ongoing client and supply chain contracting processes to help the team meet deadlines;
• Developing and maintaining a legal document system and assisting with migrating our documents to related technology platforms;
• Collaborating with the legal team and other specialist functions on a wide variety of ad hoc projects in areas such as KYC/compliance, financing, data privacy, IP and corporate governance; and
• Day-to-day tasks ranging from monitoring and maintaining playbooks, contract trackers and agendas to document processing tasks.
What we look for
• Bachelor’s degree
• Track record of strong academic performance (minimum GPA of 3.5)
• 1-3 years of previous experience working as a paralegal. Previous experience at a law firm is desirable.
It is an excellent chance to develop case management skills, client relationships and provide training to support staff as well. In addition, the firm is willing to offer you a competitive compensation. Grow your paralegal career with our help. Contact us today!
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half works to put you in the best position to succeed. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity - whenever you choose - even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/us/en/mobile-app) and get 1-tap apply, notifications of AI-matched jobs, and much more.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals, including medical, vision, dental, and life and disability insurance. Hired contract/temporary professionals are also eligible to enroll in our company 401(k) plan. Visit roberthalf.gobenefits.net for more information.