Robert Half Product Manager in NEW YORK, New York
Description You’ll be responsible for:
• Will lead the overall vision, strategy and roadmap for their product and communicating and delegating to
the Product Management Team, who will report into the VP of Product
• Will provide regular updates to the COO
• Define and expand upon overall Product Strategy
• Full product ownership – from release, product marketing materials and ongoing product quality
• Ability to present the strategy, roadmap and differentiation to senior executive audiences inside an
outside the company Requirements Product Management, People Management, Stakeholder Management
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.