Robert Half International Product Manager in NEW YORK, New York
Description You’ll be responsible for:
• Will lead the overall vision, strategy and roadmap for their product and communicating and delegating to
the Product Management Team, who will report into the VP of Product
• Will provide regular updates to the COO
• Define and expand upon overall Product Strategy
• Full product ownership – from release, product marketing materials and ongoing product quality
• Ability to present the strategy, roadmap and differentiation to senior executive audiences inside an
outside the company Requirements Product Management, People Management, Stakeholder Management
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.