Robert Half Security Manager, Cybersecurity in NEW YORK, New York
Description as the Regional Information Security Single Point of Contact (SPOC) in all matters of information
security and aligning with the Global Cybersecurity programs and strategies
• Work closely with the Internal Control department and align efforts to make sure that all Information
Technology matters are compliant to both the Group’s standards and local regulations
• Implement and manage the company’s Information Security Incident response procedure and lead the
program for the region
• Provide Information Security consultancy to the business about technology related initiatives. Manage the
on-boarding of technology solutions ensuring they align with the company’s security policies, guidelines,
and Global IT infosec expectations. You will work with all parties including project sponsors, vendors, IT
operations, and the Global InfoSec team to validate projects
• Drive projects and initiatives outlined within the Global Cybersecurity roadmap providing tactical project
management guidance and coordinating efforts between different resources and parties
• Proactively monitor and routinely audit compliance to all information security procedures and policies
and ensure consistency of internal controls across departments
• Lead remediation process for all security related gaps identified during Internal audit reviews as well as
reviews performed by third party entities and auditors, and per direction of the Group CISO
• Help align regional processes and procedures as well as network and system standards to the company’s
IT global group standards
• Drive annual PCI compliance certification and oversee all related controls and documentation
management. Support other regulatory initiatives such as GDPR and CCPA remediation as necessary
• Manage a team of security specialists consisting of fulltime and consultant security personnel
Manage the ongoing vulnerability scanning and assessment process and partners with the rest of IT and
third parties to resolve vulnerabilities in a timely manner to maintain compliance
• Partner with the rest of the IT organization to ensure effective implementation and ongoing management
of security tools, systems and processes including: logging, IDS, IPS, endpoint protection, web filtering,
MDM, DLP, patch management, vulnerability scanning technologies, etc.
• Partner with the infrastructure team to develop strong security posturing including reviewing firewall
policies and propose changes such as additional network segmentation and filtering policies to better
protect the network
• Provide oversight to IT operations team to manage end user computing on endpoint security, patching
and policy management
• Provide oversight, guidance and development of requirements for vendor selection for new and
replacement technologies within the IT Security footprint.
• Interface with management and the user community to understand business needs, implement security
best practices, and identify opportunities for improving security and compliance.
• Partner with training and detail oriented development staff to promote security awareness among the user
• Review and provide input into the company’s overall security program and manage multiple security
projects in a given period
• All other duties assigned by supervisor Requirements Cyber Security, CISSP, GSEC, PCI, DLP, IBM MDM, MDM Technologies
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.