Robert Half Security Manager in NEW YORK, New York
Description • Strong understanding of both traditional and serverless architectures
• Proficiency with cloud automation using cloud native tooling is preferred
• Proficiency with PowerShell, Python, and JSON is preferred
• Proficiency in evaluating cloud native and vendor-based solutions for addressing common security challenges
• Proficiency working with Windows and Unix file systems
• Exposure to Orchestration, Automation, and Management tools in cloud environments
• Strong understanding of how-to architect platforms with adequate resiliency features in cloud and hybrid environments
• Ability to apply STRIDE threat model to classify known threats according to the kinds of exploits that are used by attackers in cloud scenarios
• Experience working with cross-functional teams and stakeholders to translate business requirements into technology solutions
• Demonstrated strong written, oral and presentation skills with the ability to discuss highly technical concepts to all audiences, ranging from non-technical people to executive level technical decision-makers
• Strong understanding of leading technology components and security practices for various technologies:
o Cloud (IaaS, PaaS, Public, Private, and Hybrid)
o Virtualization (VMware, AWS, Azure, and GCP)
o Network, Server, Storage, Database, and Datacenter Design
• Understanding of IAM and Access Control concepts such as provisioning and deprovisioning, centralized directory services, and privileged access management in the context of cloud infrastructures
• Prior experience with cloud migration, implementation, and/or operations is strongly preferred
• Ability to work with a diverse portfolio of clients across industries
• Supervisory experience of teams including Consultants and Senior Consultants
• Advanced project management and status reporting capabilities Requirements Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Application Security
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.