Robert Half Senior Business Analyst in NEW YORK, New York
Global Financial Services client is looking to hire a Senior Business Analyst/Sales Analytics to their team. Client is only looking for locally based candidates as they anticipate returning back to the office.
The hiring manager needs someone with Alteryx skills more than visualization skills. The firm has multiple acquisitions in the pipeline, and ideally would like someone who has worked in data transformation roles understanding how data is interpreted from acquired entities and to map to the organization.
This individual will join the Systems Team in the Sales Analytics group. The Systems Team administers the Sales Performance Management system which provides reporting and commissions calculations for the Global Sales Team and administers the Sales Performance related Dashboards using Alteryx and Tableau. The candidate is expected to work closely both with stakeholders outside the Sales Analytics team (sales organization, business systems team, Integration Office, Central IT) and other teams within Sales Analytics (Territory Management, Comp Reporting, Comp Ops) to deliver interim data integration solutions in support of Sales Organization’s strategic and tactical go to market initiatives. The position is 50% technical and 50% functional, especially around Sales and FP& A.
A successful candidate must be both a leader who can work with partners, stakeholders; and an individual contributor who can develop and manage to deliverables based on overall project timelines considering multiple cross functional dependencies in conjunction with the Program Manager and reporting manager. On any day, the candidate could be doing any or all of the following:
· Work with integration team to ensure all the dependencies that impact Sales Analytics functions are accounted for and covered in the overall project plan.
· Work on the full integration project to ensure cutover to organizations CRM system accounts for all scenarios and conditions impacting Sales org and Sales Analytics functions.
· Work with the Program manager to track deliverables and dependencies as part of the larger Sales Analytics scope and timelines.
· Develop and lead the work with systems team to build, test, deploy interim integration technical solution for each acquisition.
· Work towards of delivery milestones, dependencies, and deliverables for the work stream including of change management and business, technology, and operational readiness plans.
· Need to see the big picture on how things impact the business/sales function.
· Technology packages – Alteryx/ETL tools, Salesforce, Tableau/ PowerBI.
Please send resumes directly to saravana.velayutham@roberthalf
If you are already working with one of my Permanent Placement colleagues in the Tristate area, please reach out to them about this position quoting Job Reference number: 02940-0011943143
• Acct/Finance/Economics/Business/Technology Degree
• 4+ years as a functional Business Analyst
• Experience with integrating an acquisition – data, system, processes
• Experience with Alteryx
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.