Robert Half Service Desk Analyst in NEW YORK, New York
Description • This is an 100% onsite role.
• Troubleshooting day-to-day Windows Desktops and Mac desktops while delivering an end-to-end white glove experience.
• Patience and empathy in interacting with our service desk frequent-fliers.
• Troubleshooting/supporting iOS and iPadOS.
• Audio/Visual set up/management/administration for virtual meetings.
• Assist with end-user guides, general documentation and IT inventory management.
• Logging interactions and support requests via our internal ticketing system.
• Basic knowledge of the following; Office 365, Azure AD, Fiery print server, Adobe, Dropbox, Google Apps, MDM, AV, File Shares, VPN.
• Nice-to-have; Powershell, Group Policy, Networking. Requirements Microsoft Windows, Linux, Azure Active Directory, PowerShell, Group Policy, Networking, VPN Technologies, Cisco VPN
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.