Robert Half International Sr Director of Consumer Product in NEW YORK, New York
Description We are looking for an innovative and strategic product leader to launch a pioneering new direct to consumer product. This is a unique opportunity to develop and execute a strategy, while expanding the product suite of one of the most trusted and established brands in edtech. This newly created role will report to the Chief Product Officer and work in close collaboration with the SVP Growth and Marketing, CEO and Executive Team. This is an excellent opportunity to join a mission-driven high growth edtech company and drive real impact.
In this role, you will:
• Lead the product vision, direction and software development roadmap for a new consumer product
• Be responsible for defining and building the end-to-end user experience in close partnership with product design, learning design, marketing and engineering teams
• Launch a beta experience with the goal of validating the product value proposition to achieve product market fit
• Identify and measure success metrics for how the product will deliver value to our customers
• Lead and lift up a cross-functional squad through influence and inspiration to align with our collaborative, mission-driven company culture
• Are a driven entrepreneurial product leader, with a proven track record of success in a rapidly-scaling organization
• Are known for shipping high-performing products that deliver on business goals
• Know how to navigate ambiguity. You are curious and inquisitive, but thrive on identifying, communicating, and solving problems.
• Are a self-starter with immense curiosity and strong analytical skills
• Value meaningful outcomes over tracking output or vanity metrics
• Have superior interpersonal skills and boundless empathy for your users, your teammates, and your stakeholders
• You have led software development teams, are technically conversant, and know how to prioritize ruthlessly
• Data and insights-driven. You prove your hypotheses by designing quick, low-risk tests with clear success metrics
• Enjoy rolling up your sleeves and contributing as an individual product manager
• Adept at translating financial targets into product strategic action and setting OKRS
On Your Resume
• 6+ years of product management experience, with at least 2 years leading product and engineering teams
• Responsible for launching a beta product and developing it through successful general release
• Proven Success in Product leadership and management, preferably in Saas consumer software, preferably with app experience
• Deep technical and analytical skills - SQL, Data Analytics, BI tools, fluent with project management tools for agile software development
• Start-up experience; entrepreneurial spirit a must
• Demonstrated success in creating, delivering, and being obsessed with a best-in-class user experience
• Experience managing and leading a product function, defining end-to-end product mission, strategy and roadmap
• Demonstrated success in creating, delivering, and being obsessed with a best-in-class playful user experience, ideally for kids Requirements
Person must have lead Product and Engineering Teams
Analytical Skills in SQL, Data Analyticss, BI tools
Project Management Expert
Start-Up experience is a plus
Must have Educational or Kids Environment experience
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.