Robert Half International Sr. Software Engineer in NEW YORK, New York
Description You’ll do
• Develop and maintain the company's fixed income e-trading platform for products including credit and corporate bonds
• Develop the order entry/management system, product enhancements and new workflows for trading, server-side programming and messaging
• Perform above duties utilizing Oracle, Java, Swing, Ant, server-side and client-to-server technology, multi-threading, GUI screens
• Production support, investigating and fixing production issues
• Co-ordinate with your scrum team on a daily basis
• Present technical designs of work performed to the various teams as well as the business Requirements JEE, Core Java, Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.