Robert Half International Sr. Software Engineer in New York, New York
• Develop Python applications (we use Flask/GraphQL and host everything on AWS)
• Build technology that bridges the complex operational and digital worlds
• Architect and build complex APIs
• Work with large datasets to optimize the client experience
• B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent
• 5+ years of experience working as a back-end engineer
• Experience with Python, SqlAlchemy, and Flask in a production environment
• Deep understanding of scalable web applications
• Deep understanding of core modern web service concepts such as API design and data modeling
• Experience with Design Patterns, Distributed Application Architecture, FINRA, and NSA standard security practices Requirements Python, Python Flask, Django
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.