Robert Half Sr. Software Engineer in New York, New York
• Develop Python applications (we use Flask/GraphQL and host everything on AWS)
• Build technology that bridges the complex operational and digital worlds
• Architect and build complex APIs
• Work with large datasets to optimize the client experience
• B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent
• 5+ years of experience working as a back-end engineer
• Experience with Python, SqlAlchemy, and Flask in a production environment
• Deep understanding of scalable web applications
• Deep understanding of core modern web service concepts such as API design and data modeling
• Experience with Design Patterns, Distributed Application Architecture, FINRA, and NSA standard security practices Requirements Python, Python Flask, Django
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.