Robert Half Sr. Software Engineer in NEW YORK, New York
Description You’ll do
• Develop and maintain the company's fixed income e-trading platform for products including credit and corporate bonds
• Develop the order entry/management system, product enhancements and new workflows for trading, server-side programming and messaging
• Perform above duties utilizing Oracle, Java, Swing, Ant, server-side and client-to-server technology, multi-threading, GUI screens
• Production support, investigating and fixing production issues
• Co-ordinate with your scrum team on a daily basis
• Present technical designs of work performed to the various teams as well as the business Requirements JEE, Core Java, Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.