Robert Half International Staff Accountant in NEW YORK, New York
Robert Half Financial Services are hiring for a Staff Accountant role within a Fintech firm located in midtown Manhattan New York. Our client requires 1 to 2 years Staff/Public Accounting experience at a global firm (Fintech, SAAS or Financial Services is advantageous). The role will assist with monthly financial close and cover balance sheet reconciliations, expenses, journal entries, audit. The role is partial remote and requires at least 2 or 3 days in the midtown Manhattan office.
· Prepare balance sheet account reconciliations and supporting schedules
· Assist in the preparation of key revenue account reconciliations, analyses, and entries
· Assist with monthly expense analyses and upload large volume journal entries for the team
· Support Accounting team with various ad-hoc analyses and management reporting
· Prepare monthly bank account reconciliations for all of the Company’s global bank accounts
· Manage and reconcile all ad hoc bank transactions on a daily basis Assist with monthly prepaid and deferred rent entries and reconciliations
· Own the proper scheduling of all prepaid supplier invoice transactions
· Assist with the analysis and booking of monthly accruals
· Other ad-hoc tasks and analyses as needed
· Participate in the quarterly financial statement reviews, year-end audit, and statutory audits
1 to 2 years Staff/Public Accounting experience at a global firm (Fintech, SAAS or Financial Services is advantageous)
Knowledge of U.S. GAAP accounting and reporting requirements
Experience with Workday or other SaaS-based systems a plus
Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or CPA Track desirable
This Staff Accountant role is located in midtown Manhattan New York, so please only apply if you are able to travel to this location, have relevant experience for the role and are eligible to work in the United States. The salary is dependent on experience, however the initial range is $60-75k base plus bonus. If your profile matches the above criteria, please email me directly Trishan Khareghat
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.