Robert Half International Supervisor, Paid Media in NEW YORK, New York
We are looking for a Digital Strategist. This is a full-time employment opportunity in the New York, New York area. To be considered for this Digital Strategist role, submit your CV to Robert Half.
Your responsibilities in this role
Paid Media Operations (75%)
• Implement the Paid Media & Analytics team’s day-to-day account needs in activating,
optimizing and reporting various paid media campaigns on a wide array of networks which
may include social, search, content syndication, and connected tv.
• Build and oversee campaigns in various platforms based on the approved media plan:
o Conduct A/B testing on multiple campaign levels
o Create unique UTM tracking tags
o Optimize for best performance daily which may include platform bid adjustments, ad
modifications, audience adjustments and spend reallocations
o Create and oversee budget spend pacing sheet across media
submissions, SOWs, estimates, vendor set up, etc.
• Demonstrate client management skills by:
o Acting as key client contact on Paid Media & Analytics
o Managing project timelines and communicating deadlines and deliverables, working
up and down within the team to ensure expectations are met
• Able to demonstrate problem solving skills when dealing with client requests & issues;
escalating as necessary and creating transparency around health of the relationship
• Shape polished presentations and ability to present to clients, whether on data, content
performance or insights, etc.
Analytics & Insights (15%)
• Create and manage the process of data pulling and visualization by creating, adjusting and
maintaining our SJR Live Dashboards:
o Provide vision for the structure and functionality of new Live Dashboards for clients
and internal teams, enabling complex data from various platforms to be readily
o Guide team with dashboard adjustments based on changes to site, tagging,
campaigns, data sources, client requests or data naming conventions
issues that may arise due to connector / platform changes etc.
• Manage the process of setting up tools for website analytics, social listening, SEO & keyword
research, competitor monitoring and content / digital trends
• Compose performance insights and optimization recommendations for clients in client-facing
reports that translate data into actionable insights.
• Able to identify, extract, QA and manipulate data across multiple systems and troubleshoot
data validation and see-through issues to resolution; escalate as necessary
• Champion data-driven decision-making throughout the company
Growth & Business Development (10%)
• Identify opportunities within existing client relationships to unlock organic growth and
channels with various KPIs tied to brand awareness, engagement and direct response
• Strong knowledge of tools such as Google Analytics, Netbase, SimilarWeb, SEMrush,
NewsWhip, Adoreboard, Webtrends, etc.
• Working knowledge of building live dashboards in Google Data Studio and Funnel.io or
Requirements Digital Media Planning, Media Planning, Digital Media Planning, Media Buying, Paid Advertising, Paid Media, Paid Search, Paid Search Campaigns, Paid Social
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5565. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.