Robert Half Tax Manager/Tax Director in Newark, Delaware
Reputable client located in the Newark Delaware area seeks a Tax Manager/Tax Director who can execute a wide range of tax services while ensuring compliance with all laws and regulations. In this Tax Manager/Tax Director role, you will deliver innovative tax planning, implement tax strategies, oversee trust and partnership tax compliance, and ensure the tax process is seamless from start to finish and filed in a timely manner. The successful candidate should be tech savvy with experience within corporations and partnerships.
· Review and audit tax returns
· Ensure compliance with trust and partnership tax
· Prepare and process complex tax returns
· Create and develop tax strategies
· Prepare documentation for income tax audits
· Observe recent movements in tax legislation
· Coordinate with clients on tax issues
· Complete account reconciliation
· Build and maintain strong client relationships
The ideal Tax Manager/Tax Director will have a Bachelors degree in Accounting/Finance/Business Administration.
Other requirements for the Tax Manager/Tax Director role include and are not limited to:
· CPA is a MUST
· 5+ years of tax experience, public or trust accounting experience preferred
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Advanced Excel
· Trusts, Estates experience a PLUS
· Excellent organizational and communication skills
For more information on this Tax Manager/Tax Director role and other full time accounting and finance opportunities, please contact us at 302.985.5183 and reference JO#00800-0012616793.
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.