Robert Half Director of Marketing in NEWARK, New Jersey
• Prudential Financial is seeking a Marketing Analytics Director for Marketing Analytics Center of Excellence (COE) that is part of Prudential’s Chief Marketing Office (CMO). The director will report to VP of marketing analytics and be responsible for defining and overseeing the implementation of an analytics roadmap for Retirement and Group Insurance,
leading B2B marketing analytics to improve campaign effectiveness and efficiency. The ideal candidate has a proven track record of developing analytics strategy with unique combination of analytics expertise, business acumen, and communication skills.
• Lead B2B campaign analytics strategy, execution, performance measurement and drive marketing decisions across all channels.
• Lead projects from campaign design, requirements gathering, KPI alignment and data analyses to final reports/presentations, communication of results and implementation support.
• Work closely with business partners to develops strategic narratives and drive data-based storytelling for key stakeholders on marketing campaign effectiveness and efficiency via omnichannel touchpoints such as emails, webinars, digital channels, events, and conferences.
• Supervise and guide a team on reporting, dashboards/scorecard and comprehensive campaign analysis to provide ongoing insights on marketing program and campaign performance.
• Manage relationships with internal clients and proactively identify optimization and growth opportunities through analysis and testing
• Bachelor's degree and preferably master’s degree from an accredited college/university.
• Have 10+ years of relevant marketing analytics experience with deep understanding of advanced analytics and predictive modeling
• Robust skills in statistical software and data manipulation tools such as SAS, SQL, R
• Strong experience in marketing analytics and drawing insights/recommendations
• Strong business acumen with ability to think strategically and innovatively
• Excellent presentation, project management, and communication skills
Innovation starts with people.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5565. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.