Robert Half Training & Onboarding Coordinator in Newburgh Heights, Ohio
Training and Onboarding Coordinator
We are currently seeking a highly organized and detail-oriented individual to join our client's team as a Training & Onboarding Coordinator.
Responsibilities of the Training and Onboarding Coordinator include:
• Develop and implement training programs: Collaborate with department heads and subject matter experts to identify training needs and design comprehensive training programs tailored to meet those needs. This includes creating training materials, presentations, and interactive activities.
• Coordinate with HR and Operations to conduct comprehensive orientation schedules and programs.
• Schedule and coordinate training sessions: Plan and organize training sessions, workshops, and seminars, taking into account availability of trainers, employees, and available training conference rooms.
Work with department managers to ensure that training sessions are scheduled efficiently to minimize disruption to daily operations.
• Evaluate training effectiveness: Gather feedback from participants to assess the effectiveness of training programs and make necessary adjustments for future sessions. Work with department managers/supervisors and crew leaders to monitor the progress and performance of trainees to ensure the transfer of skills to the workplace.
• Maintain training records: Keep accurate records of training attendance, evaluations, and outcomes. Update employee training profiles and maintain a centralized database for easy access and reporting.
• Support training logistics: Coordinate logistics for training sessions, including room setup, send Microsoft Outlook invites, audiovisual equipment, and training materials. Ensure that all necessary resources are available and properly utilized during training sessions.
• Promote a learning culture: Act as a champion for continuous learning and development within the organization. Encourage employees to take advantage of training opportunities and provide guidance on career development.
Minimum Qualifications for the Training and Onboarding Coordinator:
• Associate’s degree in Human Resources, Training and Development, Education, or a related field.
• Must have at least 2 years of experience as a Training Coordinator or similar role.
• Strong organizational and time management skills, with the ability to manage multiple training initiatives simultaneously.
• Attention to detail and accuracy in maintaining training records and documentation.
• Proficient in using Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint Preferred Qualifications:
• Knowledge of instructional design principles and adult learning theories.
• Familiarity with training evaluation methods and tools.
• Proficient in using various training technologies and tools, including learning management systems.
Requirements Documentation, Reporting, Microsoft Excel, Training, Operations, Planning, Microsoft Word, Database, Human Resources (HR) Administration, Design, Microsoft Outlook, Presentations, About Time, Workstation Support, Logistics, Onboarding, Microsoft Access, Progress, Microsoft PowerPoint, Methods, Time Management, Attendance, Verification, Adjustments, Principles
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half works to put you in the best position to succeed. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity - whenever you choose - even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/us/en/mobile-app) and get 1-tap apply, notifications of AI-matched jobs, and much more.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals, including medical, vision, dental, and life and disability insurance. Hired contract/temporary professionals are also eligible to enroll in our company 401(k) plan. Visit roberthalf.gobenefits.net for more information.