Robert Half International Collections Specialist in Newburgh, New York
Accountemps is looking for a Medical Collections Specialist with a strong sense of ownership and attention to detail in the Newburgh, NY area. If you're passionate about building your career as a healthcare detail oriented and interested in growing your skills, contact us today. This is a long term, temporary position and starting immediately. Please call us at (203) 797-9409 today!
Your responsibilities in this role:
• Handling inbound and outbound medical collections calls
• Calling on all past due amounts for patients and insurance organizations and document account changes within the practice management system
• Maintaining and updating patient accounts accordingly
• High School diploma or equivalent required
• Minimum of 1 year of prior healthcare collections experience
• Healthcare practice management software experience preferred
• Excellent written/verbal communication and organizational skills
• Experience using Microsoft Office
• Strong knowledge of explanation of benefits (EOBs)
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. From accounting clerks and bookeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we provide you with access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/accountemps to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Location: Newburgh, NY
Date Posted: October 13, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 00740-9502722857
Staffing Area: Temporary Accounting u0026 Finance