Robert Half Controller in Newport Beach, California
Robert Half is looking for an Interim Controller who will be a critical member of a company's accounting team. The project duration is approximately 3 months and hybrid in Newport Beach.
• Managing a corporate accounting team of 10 employees (Assistant Controller - AP Clerk).
• Prepare and review monthly financial statements, including balance sheets, income statements, and cash flow statements.
• Strong experience with weekly cash flow and P& L statements on all locations.
• Experience working with auditors and providing PBCs and any other request.
• Ability to present financial information in front of leadership.
Requirements and Skillset:
• Bachelor's degree in accounting and/or finance.
• Additionally, a CPA or other relevant certification may be desirable.
• Strong knowledge of US GAAP and accounting principles.
• Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel (vlookups, sumifs, pivot tables).
• Experience with ERP systems such Sage, Great Plains, MS Dynamics and NetSuite preferred.
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals, including medical, vision, dental, and life and disability insurance. Hired contract/temporary professionals are also eligible to enroll in our company 401(k) plan. Visit roberthalf.gobenefits.net for more information.