Robert Half International IT Manager in Newport Beach, California
Seeking a Manager of Information Technology with expertise in server administration / network engineering who loves designing infrastructure architecture for various client sites!
The Manager of Enterprise Infrastructure provides design and hands-on management of corporate and enterprise-wide IT infrastructure, technology planning/execution and general IT support!
• Design and execute systems infrastructure for increased operational and technical efficiencies; participate in acquisition infrastructure planning from due diligence through acquisition.
• Provide hands-on support to users of all technology while delivering superb customer service; troubleshooting hardware, software, network, mobile device, peripherals, and teleconferencing equipment issues for both on premise and cloud-based technology.
• Build, deploy, monitor, and manage virtual servers, data storage systems, networks, Office 365 / Active Directory systems, cybersecurity tools, and disaster recovery/business continuity plans; document SOPs and drive consistent standards, ensuring compliance with government and industry regulations, such as PCI and CCPA
Server Virtualization, SAN - Storage Area Network, Cisco Certified Network, Microsoft Office 365, Active Directory
• College degree in a related field and relevant certifications, such as Cisco and VMWare
• Hands-on expertise in tech support, VMWare server virtualization, fiber-channel or iSCSI SANS, Cisco network engineering, and scripting with PowerShell, SQL, and/or other technologies
• Solid verbal and written skills, appropriate for a customer-facing role with senior leadership; experienced at documenting and explaining system diagrams, preferably with Visio
• Attention to detail; ability to prioritize, track, and manage resolve multiple concurrent projects and support requests in a time-efficient manner
• Able to travel as needed for managing projects and providing technical guidance
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Location: Newport Beach, CA
Date Posted: February 18, 2021
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 00350-0011710381
Staffing Area: Technology u0026 IT