Robert Half International Manager, Tax & Reporting in Newport Beach, California
Description • Oversee and manage all tax documentation for 60+ real estate related companies
• Coordinate annual tax engagement letters with various tax CPA firms (approx.8 firms)
• Track tax status using excel tracking spreadsheet
• Prepare and send Company LLC tax prep packages to designated CPAs via CPA portals or email
• Oversee completion of all tax returns: federal and state for each company
• Review and answer CPA questions, correct and finalize all Company LLC tax returns
• Manages relationships with all outside CPA firms
• Distribute K1s to all LLC members and track
• Post annually K-1/TIC allocation activity and allocated earnings to members and confirm entity capital accounts reconcile to investment accounts and tax returns
• Calculate LLC fees due annually as related to tax items to the State of California, Nevada, Utah, Delaware, Texas and any other new state PDC has development activities and collect all invoices for proper payment
• Assist with analysis or letters to former Partners for any tax related questions
• Coordinate tax approvals with Institutional Partner members before filing returns
• Maintain tax documents file for Founder Requirements Annual Tax
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.