Robert Half Office Services Associate in Newport Beach, California
The Office Services Associate performs a wide variety of clerical and administrative duties, which includes providing a high level of customer service and support, while consistently producing an excellent work product.
· Sort and distribute incoming and interoffice mail.
· Make photocopies and deliver finished project according to schedule. Assist with trouble shooting technical problems with copiers.
· Meters mail and packages for delivery to post office/mailbox.
· Fill supply requests.
· Stock, organize and clean supply rooms and pantries.
· Conference room set up and clean up, including monitoring conference room schedule.
· Back up for Receptionist – greet visitors, answer telephone screen and direct calls, reserve conference rooms.
· Assist with general appearance of office, including walk around, compiling checklist for maintenance issues, and placing maintenance requests with vendors and building management.
· Other administrative responsibilities as requested.
· High school diploma or GED.
· Prior office services and customer service experience preferred.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Extensive experience working with word processing, spreadsheets, printers, copiers, scanners, faxes, and appointment scheduling and call forwarding systems.
· Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
· Attention to detail and good organizational and analytical skills.
· Flexible attitude and the ability to deal well with changing assignments and priorities.
· Ability to multi-task.
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half works to put you in the best position to succeed. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity - whenever you choose - even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/us/en/mobile-app) and get 1-tap apply, notifications of AI-matched jobs, and much more.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals, including medical, vision, dental, and life and disability insurance. Hired contract/temporary professionals are also eligible to enroll in our company 401(k) plan. Visit roberthalf.gobenefits.net for more information.